Monday, June 19, 2006

It's a badger bottle!



















When I arrived home for lunch today, I found a card from the post office telling me I had a parcel waiting for me at the local Canada Post outlet. I thought to myself, "Self. What could it be? It's not my birthday, nor Christmas, nor Easter, nor any special day. " So I skipped off to the PO with a song in my heart to collect my surprise. And what should it be but my very own badger bottle, complete with cross stitched badger on the lid!

Thanks to Kat who went to all the trouble of creating this for me. It's much appreciated. AND... it has candy in it. Bonus!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blogger21 said...

That's awesome!

June 20, 2006 at 2:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

That's excellent.

June 20, 2006 at 6:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

Hand them round!

June 20, 2006 at 10:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're quite welcome. :)

June 20, 2006 at 2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Misty said...

Aww, what a lovely badger bottle :)

Are the sweeties nice too?

June 21, 2006 at 6:42 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Kat - And thank you again!

Misty - Yes! Lovely sweeties. Werther's Originals.

Mr. Fab - Well... maybe enough for you and me, but don't tell the others.

June 21, 2006 at 10:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home