Thursday, January 12, 2006

Badger, badger, badger - Part the Second















Heavens! I never expected such a reaction to the badger theme. We have everything from a question as to whether badgers make good pets (I'm thinking... um... NO! They're members of the weasel family, which is great if they're defending you in court, not so hot if they're snuggling up to you in bed. A life lesson for us all.), to an offer of a recipe, in the absence of a suitable badger recipe (something tells me they're not good eating, either, hence the dearth of recipes in the, badgers, cooking thereof, section of my cookbooks) for bandicoot (I've yet to research their taste potential but I'm thinkin' we're still in 'um... no!' territory on this one, too) to the creation of this, one of the longest, most convoluted, difficult-to-follow sentences in the history of blogging. Oh! And a direct demand for more badgers! Well! I mustn't disappoint my readers on the interwebbynettybloggythingy.

In answer to other questions, I have never tasted Badger beer, nor did I know it existed until the fateful Googling episode in which I discovered the world-wide popularity of badgers. Alan assures us it tastes vaguely like giraffe sputum. I have to admit to being with Misty on this one. How does he know what giraffe sputum tastes like? And do we really want to know?

I think I will steer clear of tc's request for a black and white striped design to match the badger theme. I think it might be rather hard on the eyes. But mostly, I just don't know how to do that.


What I do know how to do is bring you more badgers... stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badgers come in sets you know.

January 13, 2006 at 6:19 a.m.  
Blogger Misty said...

And elephants come in pints!

*sorry*

Loving the badger theme btw :)

January 13, 2006 at 8:32 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

GW - Yes, I did know that. They're actually directly descended from velociraptors, which as we all know from Jurrasic Park, hunt in pairs. And only slightly less ferocious.

Misty - Shocked. Shocked I am. This is a family ... no... wait... no it isn't. Carry on!

And today's verification word is brought to you by the International Brotherhood of Badgers, it being, in fact, their secret greeting - TSFSS.

January 13, 2006 at 10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home