Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm baaaack...

But seemingly restricted to text. There are photos to be posted. I'm not sure if it's a problem with Blogger or my computer, which has recently been acting goofy. One minute, it's ticking along like a BMW on the Autobahn and the next, it's on the verge of freezing.

So you'll have to content yourself with the information that I had a lovely week-long break with a visit from an old (as in known for most of my life) and dear friend and wait with bated breath for the photos.

7 Comments:

Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Problem with blogger. I think it is solved now!

March 19, 2006 at 10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Yay, Dawn's back! (R'pus was for a little while too) Blogger has been having problems lately, so that's probably it :)

March 19, 2006 at 10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

My breath is bated.

I'm using cold bacon. Never fails.

March 20, 2006 at 7:27 a.m.  
Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

Yeah, looks like Blogger has been having some "issues":

status.blogger.com

March 20, 2006 at 8:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Breath of Dawn...

Hiya! welcome back to the land of the dead.

March 20, 2006 at 9:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now you've decided to join us, have you?

Gallavanting around while some of us are slaving over a hot blog...

March 20, 2006 at 11:34 a.m.  
Blogger The Aunt said...

I use camembert myself.

March 22, 2006 at 9:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home