Monday, May 29, 2006

Rubber pucky









With apologies to the Children's Television Workshop... or whoever... also, proof positive that I am a loon. I make no apologies, however, this just popped into my brain and I felt you should suffer it also.

Rubber pucky, you're the one
You make hockey lots of fun
Rubber pucky, I'm awfully fond of you

Woo woo be doo!

Rubber pucky, joy of joys
When you hit me, I make noise
Rubber pucky, I'm awfully bruised by you

Every day when I
Make my way to the rinky
I find a little fella* who's
Round and all black and dinky

Rink-a-dink-dinky!

Rubber pucky, you're so fine
Hope you never make me blind
Rubber pucky I'm awfully scared of you

Ow-ow- ieoooo!




*Update - Fella, in this case = hockey puck

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, 'The Duck' will not be pleased!

...calling him round and dinky!

Better get the puck out of here!

...and stop with the exclamation marks!

*snigger*

(gotta love that Chateau Rothschild)

May 29, 2006 at 6:55 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Sober up and then read the update...

Then pass that bottle over here...

May 29, 2006 at 7:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reiterate:

OI-LERS!
OI-LERS!
OI-LERS!
OI-LERS!

[etc.]

P.S. What ever happened to Peter Puck? I miss him.

May 30, 2006 at 3:37 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Peter Puck?

May 31, 2006 at 10:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh you must know about Peter Puck - an animated character that used to show up in the first intermission of Hockey Night In Canada... gave information about hockey to kids (like meself) who were only allowed to stay up until the end of the first int.

http://members.aol.com/boardwalk7/petepuck.html

http://hhof.com/html/t7humour.shtml

So now ya know...

May 31, 2006 at 10:59 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

What's Hockey Night in Canada?

Kidding, of course... never saw Peter, though. That'll tell you how much hockey I've watched over the years.

Everyone has their failing, you know.

May 31, 2006 at 11:04 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

P.S. - LEAFS!!!

May 31, 2006 at 8:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home