Monday, June 26, 2006

And not before time, either...





















I have no idea why Blogger will not upload a photo to the previous post, but it won't, not even via Photobucket. But today? It's all hearts and flowers and I have been fogiven.

This is the pic I was trying to include in my previous post and now you've seen it, you can understand why. I mean... that kitten hat. It just had to be shown to the world. I was one deadly fashionable toddler, eh? Yeah, I was stylin'.

This was taken on Duke Street, Saint John West, New Brunswick, Canada in December, 19... never you mind. I was two. That's all you need to know.

Note the death grip my mother has on my wrist. I must have been a wild, stylin' toddler. Some things never change...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

[bursts into tears]

Where is the rest of the city/town? Two buildings and a lot of open space.

June 26, 2006 at 1:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. You're lovely though, even at the age of two (2). Just thought that needed to be said.


[gets stylin' old-skool furry coat, leaves]

June 26, 2006 at 1:31 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

*Hands R'pus a tissue....* Bless you. You're such a sensitive lad.

Did I not mention Saint John is at the end of the world? No? That's what you see just behind us...

Actually the street goes downhill not far behind us. There are several more blocks before you reach the river.

Our house was (it's been torn down *sob!*) Just across the street from where we're standing.

Those were rather wide streets, though, weren't they?

Aaaawwww! Lovely? *blushes* Thank you.

That fur coat is pretty flash, isn't it? Mother was a stylish broad.

June 26, 2006 at 3:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen photos. Ok, photos of yourself hiding behind a camera, in the company of a friend so I don't know who's who, or as a verrrrry verrry young lady.

Lovely anyway tho'.

[rushes off to collect coat]

[uses chainsaw to cut down trees to hide behind]

[is lame(TM)]

June 26, 2006 at 5:52 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Is funny! And sweet.

I've seen a photo as well...

There are pictures on Flickr.

June 26, 2006 at 8:02 p.m.  
Blogger Jim Cooper said...

I have many of those same shots (miinus the stylish kitten hat) - and judging by my photos (and the fur coat and the cars)...gotta be about 1958

July 9, 2006 at 10:20 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Bingo! Winter of 58.

But you really missed out not having a kitten hat. They was da bomb.

July 9, 2006 at 10:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home