Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tagged!


Quite a while back, I was tagged by Ricardipus. Life has finally calmed down to the point that I can even think about doing the meme.


Seven Random Things


  1. If the plumber, who I called on Friday and didn't show up as promised yesterday (Tuesday) doesn't show up tomorrow, I'm calling another one.

  2. Today, it finally got warm enough to feel like spring/summer.

  3. You can't make someone love you, you can only stalk them relentlessly and hope they give in.

  4. I wish dandelions were the fashion. If so, my front lawn would be cutting edge, horticulturally speaking.

  5. I just bought my first waffle maker and damn, am I liking it!

  6. This is the summer I finally de-clutter my house. Junk, anyone?

  7. That is all.




2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Wintle said...

...and we thank you.

"faakoqq" - a really, really bad thing to say in Arabic.

June 7, 2007 at 2:09 p.m.  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Your making me laugh again! Thanks! :))))

June 17, 2007 at 2:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home