Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More fun with keyword searches

REUTERS/Darren Staples

















Sometimes, I can figure out how and why the person would type a certain combination of words and also how it landed them here, but now and again I just fail to see the connection.

elastic band love is life mp3 - Um... WTF?

jogging in pantyhose - What person in their right mind would consider this?

olivia havilland jehovah - She was successful, sure, but a deity? And it's 'de Havilland' and I haven't mentioned any of those terms that I can remember.

one-man play multiple personality disorder - I've seen one-man plays in which having multiple personality disorder might come in handy if you could get them all to learn their lines, but don't think I've ever mentioned it here previously.



1 Comments:

Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

I notice that google has me as number one for "stories of getting hit in the nuts at school"

YAY ME!

August 7, 2007 at 11:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home