Saturday, January 26, 2008

In which our plucky heroine shovels snow...


... again. Or should that be still?
Still pondering #debi's question re my biggest adventure...
I can, however, in this brief respite from the one-person chain gang in my driveway, answer her second question...
"Wait--did you just say that you have fairies flying out of your butt?!"

No. No, I did not. I said, "Only the very daintiest of tiny, tiny, sweet-smelling roses such as fairies and sprites might exude." So, in fact, while I have yet to have fairies fly out of my butt, I do, on occasion, have fairy-like scents emanating from that very source.

Gah. Next I'll be posting about being sick-inna-hedge.
P.S. - I'm also still contemplating Cooper's question: "One person, one meal. Who would it be and what meal? And, of course, why?" Gah! Hard question!

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard Wintle said...

I am shocked, shocked I say, by this topic of conversation.

I suspect the influence of Mister Farty. Possibly.


'gtbisnzh' - expression to indicate that the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano that Ricardipus claims to own, is invisible.

January 26, 2008 at 9:33 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Nah. Mister Farty's innocent. This time.

Blame the Duck. Everyone else does.

January 26, 2008 at 9:42 p.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

Hey! Blame me! Everybody else does.

One person, one meal: My best friend at school - Graham Cooke - egg and chips. As long as it's his mum cooking it.

Ah, nostalgia.

January 28, 2008 at 5:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home