Friday, January 27, 2012

Coo-eee!

Stuff wot I put together in a dish.
Gosh. It's 2012 already. How are you? Is anyone still here? How was your Christmas? 2011 was an exciting year. I didn't have to put the dog down after all. I renovated my bathroom. Tore that sucker right down to the studs and built 'er back up. Okay. I didn't. But I paid the men who did. Had new siding, doors and windows put on. It's survived two hurricanes, so I guess they nailed it all down properly. I don't have cancer after all. Riley and Tigger have seemingly declared some kind of detente and the outright cat wars have ceased. Bought some Paderno pots for a shockingly low, low price. How do I stand the excitement, you might well ask. But that's not important right now. Tell me what's up in your neck of the woods?

12 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Not having cancer = excellent. Glad to hear that.

Well, you know - same old, same old. The work 'fun' continues. Hoping to win the lottery so I can go far, far away. Thinking I need to plan a big party this year. Wanna come? =)

January 27, 2012 at 8:15 a.m.  
Blogger TRT said...

Ah. The Bath of Dawn.

:)

We hardly ever hear from you nowadays, you know!

January 27, 2012 at 9:14 a.m.  
Blogger Have the T-shirt said...

Well, yes, the no cancer is good news.

I'm busy trying to figure out how to live alone for the first time :)

January 27, 2012 at 10:26 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

@'Erin - Party? You say when!

@ TRT - That's because you've both all but disappeared online. I was just thinking how I missed talking to you both the other day.

@ T-shirt - There's definitely a knack to it. I actually enjoy it now.

January 28, 2012 at 1:25 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

End of May, Madame. It may be more of a 'painting the town red' than a party - I haven't decided yet. =D

January 29, 2012 at 7:34 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Ack! I cannot leave town at the end of May. Our AGM is June 2 and I am the event planner. I can be yours on June 3, however.

January 29, 2012 at 7:41 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

LOL - If you are seriously willing to get on a plane, I'm sure I could sort something out.

January 29, 2012 at 7:43 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

On a ... Plane? Gulp!

January 29, 2012 at 7:45 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey - you could get direct. Probably only a 2 hour flight. And yes, at the mention of flying I can sense you sweating from here.

January 29, 2012 at 7:47 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I do not sweat at the thought of flying. I just pass out. No sweat.

January 29, 2012 at 8:40 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

Boom-tish!

January 29, 2012 at 10:19 p.m.  
Blogger Richard Wintle said...

Those are good things: bathroom, siding, pots, no cancer, live dog, less slash-bitey-cat behaviour (in no particular order...).

Happy 2012. And get on that plane, seems Erin has plans for you. ;)

February 7, 2012 at 4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home