Monday, June 11, 2007

9.09%

According to StatCounter's keyword analysis, 9.09% of viewers found me via a Google search using the terms "god damnit just get me the bear with the ladybug on it's face."

So that's nice.

But I gotta tell ya, it's a tough assignment. Using the slightly less aggressive, "teddy bear ladybug on face" search terms, I got... squat. Nadda. Nuffink. So my heart goes out to that 9% because those people? Have their job cut out for them.

Which leads me to question.... where is this bear with the ladybug on its face? I couldn't find it. I found lots of bears and even more ladybugs, including a ladybug with a ladybug on her... um... ladybits... but the best of all? These.


















Me wants.*


P.S. - Was very nearly a juror for a murder trial today, but the defence counsel sent me packing.
What?

No, I was not wearing ladybug clogs at the time.

Not that I wouldn't, mind you.

P.P.S. - The plumber showed up. The pipe she is fix-ed.




*Not really, but ain't they cute?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Richard Wintle said...

God damn it, where's the damn bear with the damn ladybug already.

Oh, sorry... slight psychotic episode there.

Not speaking of ladybugs, I did order those ants last night. Thanks for the chat, even if I still have no clue how it all works.

June 12, 2007 at 1:51 p.m.  
Blogger Rik said...

I think the last time I saw shoes like that, my sister was about 5.*

*about 1974.

June 12, 2007 at 6:03 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Hey...I actually googled it and found you listed! Have no clue how to link to it, but it was page 7 of the google search. Now, who wants to google "Badger"? : )

pnisz= something snoop dog would say

June 13, 2007 at 8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

So that's how!

June 13, 2007 at 9:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to be on a murder trial jury (I read a lot of mysteries, etc).

There was a wave that went through my work one year where literally a dozen people were called for jury duty on various cases. I have YET to be called. I am NOT impressed.

June 28, 2007 at 12:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home