Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Guided by a Duck Rikaitched!

What you see above is the result of Mr. Scaryduck, Sir's instructions. Rik's w00t! graphix skillz.

The picture looked as I wanted it to in Ph*toBuck*t, as it displayed in a recent post.

Above is what it looks like But when I inserted it, exactly as directed, into the Bl*gger template it went wonky. The width was correct, but it was too shallow. Not that Ricardipus' arm doesn't make a lovely header all by itself, but I did so want the balancing fish to appear as well. You try listening to fish blubber all night because they're not in the header and you promised them!

Any more bright ideas, But thanks for trying to help me, Feather Face. You just underestimated the degree of assistance (read: do it all for me, plz) I required.

*ducks*

5 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

what did he do to your header ?

August 7, 2007 at 6:08 p.m.  
Blogger Rik said...

"Too shallow"

No comment.

August 7, 2007 at 6:34 p.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

I done nothing.

Ms Dawson just cannot follow instructions.

That is all.

August 8, 2007 at 5:32 a.m.  
Blogger Richard Wintle said...

Ow! My arm, it's off!

I blame the Duck.

That is all.

August 8, 2007 at 6:08 p.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

I'd do it all for you, Mrs.

August 9, 2007 at 6:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home