Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Well-balanced

But a freak. It's not normal to be in between, is it?













Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz



Oh. Wait. After more research, it means genius. Well. That's better,then.

9 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Of course it means genius. Now I'm off to see how unbalanced I am!

October 14, 2010 at 8:21 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm a genius too. Apparently.

October 14, 2010 at 8:24 a.m.  
Blogger TRT said...

Same. It probably means Gullible (esp. internet quizzes)

October 14, 2010 at 1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Neo said...

I would be your visitor from Hamilton Ohio, actually I live in Cincinnati, don't know why blogger thinks I'm in Hamilton.

October 14, 2010 at 5:28 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I get a different result every time I take these tests. Does this mean my brain bits are shifting around in my head?

October 14, 2010 at 7:05 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

You WOULD be... but you live in Cincinnati...

WKRP???

October 14, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.  
Blogger edt said...

I got 2 x 16 too. I must be neither left or right brain dominant? I dont understand the results...sigh

October 14, 2010 at 8:43 p.m.  
Blogger nanuk said...

Me 2. I don't know why because I definitely feel unbalanced these days.

October 16, 2010 at 5:14 p.m.  
Blogger #Debi said...

*waves at Gregory* I have cousins in Hamilton...

Btw, we're all geniuseses here. I got 16/16 as well...

October 21, 2010 at 9:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home