Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Meme of 3

I have been tagged by The Random Think...

1. Things that scare me
flying in planes
flying outside of planes
something bad happening to one of my kids

2. People who make me laugh
Ricardipus (the blogless)
AuntyMarianne
Mir

3. Things I hate the most
mowing the lawn
trying to explain graphic design requirements to non-geeks
liver

4. Things I don't understand
trigonometry
Greek
men

5. Things I'm doing right now
this meme
trying to get the dog to sit and stay
putting off laying out a theatre program

6. Things I want to do before I die
get over my fear of flying
travel
finish this meme

7. Things I can do
sing
stage manage
swim

8. Ways to describe my personality
cheerful
funny
sociable

9. Things I can't do
find a date
go to bed on time
stop being goofy

10. Things I think you should listen to
your conscience
Mozart
Schubert

11. Things you should never listen to
James Blunt
Michael Bolton
me

12. Things I'd like to learn
flute
html
how not to be such a screw up

13. Favorite foods
eggs
roast chicken
blueberries

14. Beverages I drink regularly
Coffee
Tea
Water

15. Shows I watched as a kid
Dr Who
Bonanza
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

16. People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
Mr. Fab ('cause he do love him some meme)
Ricardipus (who can email his answers to me and I'll post 'em here. You're not getting off that easily, bubb!)
Helene (who I hope is feeling better after a nasty fall)

5 Comments:

Blogger jkirlin said...

First, bitches.

Mmmmm....egg.

August 23, 2006 at 2:13 a.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

Yes. "Egg".

August 23, 2006 at 7:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duck egg, yum.

You've got email.

That is all, and we at Ricardipus central thank you for your interest.

August 23, 2006 at 4:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a whole channel on my Sky box the other day devoted to rerunning Bonanza, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Surprisingly called "The Bonanza Channel".

August 24, 2006 at 6:25 a.m.  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Am I the Helene of the nasty fall? Because the link is not working...mmmm... I wonder... Am I? To be or not to be?... e-mail me... If it's me... *glurp*

August 30, 2006 at 3:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home