Saturday, November 13, 2010

In which our heroine shows her true colours


In the pharmacy. Checking out the sample-sized tubes of hand moisturizing cream with a view to purchasing some for my purse.
I select one... unscrew the top to see what it smells like (because I hate most perfumes) and it... explodes on to my favourite scarf... Well. That's embarrassing.
So I wipe it off with my hand and proceed to the make-up department to get a tissue... and I can't get the damn stuff wiped off. Three tissues later... it's still somehow squoozing back onto my hand. And my gloves, which I'm also holding.
Finally, get it contained. Decide to look at a Christmas gift pack of something and... get some kind of lipstick/lip gloss someone else has gotten on the tag on my finger.
WT??? Go through the same routine trying to divest myself of said cosmetological substance.
Colour me CLUMSY.

8 Comments:

Blogger Debster said...

Just watch out for the rakes and teh mind your head signs.

November 13, 2010 at 8:37 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

The what... OW!

November 13, 2010 at 9:23 p.m.  
Blogger TRT said...

Victim of cosmetic radiation.

November 14, 2010 at 6:12 p.m.  
Blogger Pearl said...

:-) But it makes for a lovely post!

Pearl

November 14, 2010 at 7:04 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

It's true! Finally, being a clumsy dork pays off.

November 14, 2010 at 7:12 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

So which moisturizer did you end up buying?

November 15, 2010 at 8:16 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I bought nothing! It was a tube of St. Ives that attacked me so viciously. I just wanted to sniff it as I'm very fussy about scents. There was really no need to fling itself out of the tube like that. I would have taken it home with me and loved it and hugged it and called it George.

November 16, 2010 at 12:33 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Why does your purse need hand moisturising cream?

...Jared...

November 25, 2010 at 8:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home