Friday, April 21, 2006

WTF?


For the last 2 mornings, some moron has called at about 6:20 a.m. and said nothing more than, "Uuuuhhh...." Yesterday, I said "Hello?" a second time, thinking it was just a sleepy person who'd dialed the wrong number and was still too drowsy to process what to do when you hear an unfamiliar voice at the other end. But his second answer was still just, "Uuuuhhhh..."

When I hung up on him this morning, the little sh*t had the audacity to call back a minute later, and actually left a voice mail message that just said, "Uuuuhhhh...." Who has a life that sad that they are amused by such foolishness?

I haven't been able to trace the number yet (no, he's not clever enough to block it) due to our super-duper new privacy laws, but I did call it around 10:30 this morning and a woman answered. I just hung up, but if he calls again in the morning, I'll call her back and have a wee chat with her about who has access to her phone in the early morning hours. I figure getting the wife/girlfriend/mother/whoever pissed off at him will be even more effective than calling the police.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Give us all the number if it keeps up. We'll help you. ;)

April 21, 2006 at 2:50 a.m.  
Blogger zoe said...

give my daughter the number - she'll piss him off.

April 21, 2006 at 5:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me that damn number!

Nothing like a chainsaw barking down the receiver to get your point across!

April 21, 2006 at 8:21 a.m.  
Blogger nanuk said...

Danny Williams usually awakes from his stupor around that time.

Ever try reverse look-up at canada411.ca?

April 21, 2006 at 10:12 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Time for a trusty Air Horn...that will get him.

April 22, 2006 at 12:35 a.m.  
Blogger The Aunt said...

Are you sure it's isn't Marrow?

April 22, 2006 at 10:42 a.m.  
Blogger Misty said...

At least he's saying something :-/ I normally get the silent callers round here. I found the best thing to do is leave the phone off the hook until they get bored and go away.

April 22, 2006 at 12:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I am a little late to this but I am dying to know what you actually did! Do tell.

April 26, 2006 at 2:58 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Didn't have to do anything. Apparently, he is as short on attention span as he is words. Thank God!

April 26, 2006 at 4:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home