I've been tagged!
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I have been to Pompeii.
2. My paternal grandmother was a Liverpudlian. If you want to see a movie of her life, watch "A Little Princess." It was just like that. But without the magic. Or the dad actually being alive. Or being rescued from a childhood of drudgery in a boarding school kitchen before being thrown out on the street at age 16 with no life skills, like BEING ABLE TO READ. But man, could she clean. She deserved better.
3. I feel like I have aged 20 years in the last two. Being in constant pain and having your mobility restricted and your balance affected will do that to you. Luckily, I can see the light at the end of this tunnel. With regards one condition anyway. I fear the other is here to stay but I can handle that. As a corollary, I have proven that one does not die of loneliness. However, I still don't recommend it.
4. I can cram entire oratorios into my head. Okay, just the alto part, but still. WHO KNEW?
5. Cats will continue to love you whether you can walk long distances or not. As long as you can make it to the cupboard and to the food dish, you're in.
6. I MUST own a camera.
7. Number 3 above has made me fear old age the way Scrooge fears the Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come.
Okay, who shall I tag? YOU'RE ALL TAGGED! YES! I TAG THE ENTIRE INTERNET.